FIXTURE 3 / ATLÉTICO DE MADRID – FC BARCELONA
These are the restaurants and gastronomic places recommend by the Panya Gastrònòmica Barça for this fixture.
- Address: Claudio Coello street, 67 (Hotel Único), 28001 Mad
- Phone: 917818262
- Remarks: Ramon Freixa cooks with fully success in Madrid, creativity and maturity, 2 Michelin stars high cooking with the best execution after his fantastic trajectory in Barcelona and following the way of his parents Josep Maria and Dori, exemplar family.
La Tasquita de Enfrente
- Address: Ballesta street, 6; Madrid
- Phone: 915325449
- Remarks: Typical restaurant of Madrid, where you can enjoy with his very good selection of product and his market cooking, his owner and chef Juanjo takes care of his visitors to feel at home, very good option next to Gran Vía Street.
- Address: Velàzquez street, 30; Madrid
- Phone: 917274762
- Remarks: The new shop of “Joselito”, the acclaimed producer of iberic ham, in Salamanca district, for tasting the iberic products such as “lomo”, “salchichón”. “chorizo”, “coppa”, etc; and of course his famous iberic ham with different years. Other “Joselito” shop in Madrid you can find at Narváez Street, 5.